Content

Sephora AR App

Sunday, April 10, 2011
I woke up yesterday morning and thought of this. I later found out Sephora already had an app which was pretty good to begin with. BUT! Here is my take. Mine can be an add-on/improvement. Why? Mine utilizes augmented reality. You basically have the app and you direct it the area of the black and white square near the product. Within seconds rates and reviews is a pop up pulling information off their main site. So this is live feedback. The same applies to the ingredients and similar bar which would direct you to another product. You do not need to pick up the object.

About Me

My photo

Welcome to my Digital Media portfolio. All works shown here are the best finished pieces created during my three years at NYU-Poly.
This site is temporary until my official website is finished.

Please visit my deviantArt gallery Mayuiki for my artworks.
Other Links
Tumblr
Other Portfolio